




Pj and I had decided that since we hadn't spent too much time with the kids the last few weekends that we would take them out on a "date night." So after work we went to get the kids from daycare and told them that we had a surprise plan for the night. We had decided to take them to discovery gateway. The whole car ride there Parker would say "prise for me too." It was cute, but very repeatitive.
Once we got there Parker and Abbie didn't know what to do first, so like any kid they ran from toy to toy, exhibit to exhibit and then back to the exhibits that they liked. It was funny and good times were had. But like the space cadet that I am I forgot my camera, however I managed to get a few good ones with my phone.
We topped the night off with dinner at the Olive Garden, which was probably the funniest moment of the night. When the waiter came over to get us drinks Parker said "cheese, I want cheese" the waiter then replied "is it just the shredded ramono that he likes? I will get him a plate with some." Unbeknowest to the waiter Parker meant Macoroni and Cheese. Needless to say Parker made the waiter blush...it was classic. We all had a good time and plan more of these nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment