Saturday, August 30, 2008

I WAS TAGGED....

I am: a lucky wife and mother.
I want: a new home...preferably not in Utah.
I have: an awesome family.
I wish: that my kids will grow up strong and healthy, and that they will learn to follow Heavenly Father.
I hate: doing dishes...that is why that is PJ's job.
I miss: my aunt kris.
I fear: not being with my family.
I feel: ready for bed, but blessed to have a bed to sleep in at night.
I hear: a baby crying because she doesn't want to go to bed.
I smell: garlic bread that we had for dinner tonight.
I crave: a cherry slurpee.
I search: to be educated in decisions that impact my family.
I wonder: if my kids will grow up happy.
I regret: caring about what people thought of me.
I love: my family.
I care: about how my kids grow up.
I always: smile...can't help it when "P" or "A" look at me.
I am not: a patient person...but I am working on it...it sure is humbling to have children.
I believe: in karma.
I dance: when me and "P" hear Carrie Underwood's "last name." "P" loves to dance to this song.
I sing: in the car and when I listen to my IPOD.
I fight: for what I believe in...although I love to fight with my bro, because he thinks he is always right, but rarely is.
I write: in a journal sometimes...need to work on that.
I lose: when I fight with my husband....there is never a winner there.
I win: when I am lucky.
I never: have gone skydiving but want to.
I listen: to my heart.
I am scared: of losing my dad.
I need: for PJ to pick a major and stick with it...wishful thinking ;)!
I am happy about: being alive.
Now I tag Bethany

No comments: